Vs > Adelaide, South Australia
Lop Buri vs Adelaide, South Australia Climate & Distance Between
Lop Buri vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Lop Buri vs Barra, Brazil
Lop Buri vs Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Lop Buri vs Hanmer Forest, New Zealand
Adelaide, South Australia vs Helsinki, Finland
Adelaide, South Australia vs La Romana, Dominican Republic
Adelaide, South Australia vs Khoram Abad, Iran
Adelaide, South Australia vs Strasbourg, France
Neyba vs Maseru
Hay Springs, Ne vs Jaskul, Kalmykia
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Graz
Lincoln, Va vs Rivas
- The distance between Lop Buri, Thailand and Adelaide, South Australia, Australia is approximately 6,825 km or 4,241 mi.
- To reach Lop Buri in this distance one would set out from Adelaide, South Australia bearing 317.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lop Buri bearing 325° or NW .
- Lop Buri has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adelaide, South Australia has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Lop Buri is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Adelaide, South Australia is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 11.7 °C (21.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Lop Buri. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 763.5 mm (30.1 in) more which is equivalent to 763.5 l/m² (18.74 US gal/ft²) or 7,635,000 l/ha (816,232 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.6° higher in Lop Buri than in Adelaide, South Australia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lop Buri relative to Adelaide, South Australia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adelaide, South Australia vs Lop Buri
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -4 (0)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lop Buri vs Aayanbulag, Mongolia
Lop Buri vs Berlin, Germany
Lop Buri vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Lop Buri vs Santis, Switzerland
Adelaide, South Australia vs Udine, Italy
Adelaide, South Australia vs Bucharest, Romania
Adelaide, South Australia vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point, Namibia
Adelaide, South Australia vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Hart, Mi vs Artigas
Tumeremo vs Vancouver, British Columbia
Chios vs Yosu/ Yeosu
Muscat vs Genoa
Lop Buri vs Adelaide, South Australia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lop Buri
Climate Guides for Locations near Adelaide, South Australia
- Tibooburra, Australia - 695.8 kms (432.4 miles) NNE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 885.3 kms (550.2 miles) NE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) ENE
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 978.7 kms (608.2 miles) ENE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 336 kms (208.8 miles) ENE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) NE
- Wagga, Australia - 813.5 kms (505.5 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 971.6 kms (603.7 miles) E
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 640.8 kms (398.2 miles) ESE
- Essendon, Australia - 649.3 kms (403.5 miles) ESE
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) SSE
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 658.7 kms (409.3 miles) ESE
- Laverton, Australia - 644.6 kms (400.5 miles) ESE
- East Sale, Australia - 845.5 kms (525.4 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 990.8 kms (615.7 miles) SE