Vs > Abbotsford, Bc
Lop Buri vs Abbotsford, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Lop Buri vs Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Lop Buri vs Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Lop Buri vs King George Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
Lop Buri vs Entebbe, Uganda
Abbotsford, Bc vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Abbotsford, Bc vs Chengdu, China
Abbotsford, Bc vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Abbotsford, Bc vs Arauca, Colombia
Webbers Falls, Ok vs Esfahan
Balmoral Forest vs Kiev
Sverdlovsk vs Lusk, Wy
san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands vs Fort Collins, Co
- The distance between Lop Buri, Thailand and Abbotsford, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,755 km or 7,305 mi.
- To reach Lop Buri in this distance one would set out from Abbotsford, Bc bearing 316.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Lop Buri bearing 207.7° or SSW .
- Lop Buri has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abbotsford, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Lop Buri is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Abbotsford, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.4 °C (33.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.1 °C (18.2°F) less in Lop Buri. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 352 mm (13.9 in) less which is equivalent to 352 l/m² (8.64 US gal/ft²) or 3,520,000 l/ha (376,311 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.9° higher in Lop Buri than in Abbotsford, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lop Buri relative to Abbotsford, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abbotsford, Bc vs Lop Buri
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -192 (-8)
|| -148 (-6)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -185 (-7)
|| -209 (-8)
|| -352 (-14)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lop Buri vs New Ulm, Mn, Usa
Lop Buri vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Lop Buri vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Lop Buri vs Vitim, Russia
Abbotsford, Bc vs Alagoinhas, Brazil
Abbotsford, Bc vs Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Abbotsford, Bc vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Abbotsford, Bc vs Kerman, Iran
Scottsbluff, Ne vs Cape Smidta
Urumqi, Sinkiang vs Timehri
Trevico vs Siguiri
Concordia, Kansas vs Sewell
Lop Buri vs Abbotsford, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lop Buri
Climate Guides for Locations near Abbotsford, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) W
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) NNE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) E
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) S
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) S